I have finished the sunroom. The benches are in. The trays have been constructed, have been filled with gravel, and the drainage system has been tested. The swamp cooler has been installed, and works. The hydrofogger has been installed and it also works.
The swamp cooler seems to work fine. I ran it for about a half hour, and it lowered the temperature in the room by 5 degrees, and raised the humidity by 10%/
I have tested the drainage system and pump by working a Physan solution through the trays. There seems to be a small leak in the input pipe to the mixing tank, but that should be easy to fix.
Now to load up the room with orchids.